The faculty and staff of Rucker Boulevard Elementary believe:
- We should prepare our students to become contributing members of our society by instilling self-discipline and character.
- We should encourage our students to reach their greatest potential personally, academically, and socially.
- We should provide a flexible curriculum which offers continuous and sequential experiences.
- We should challenge each student, regardless of their ability level, to high standards in order to increase individual performance.
- We should provide a safe and comfortable environment.
- We share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission with administration, parents, and the community.
- Each student is valued and valuable.